SCAFFOLDING BILLINGSHURST ERECTORS & CONTRACTORS, CONTACT US TODAY 01403 597289
We employ local scaffolding erectors in Billingshurst to supply and erect access scaffolding, chimney scaffolds, roof scaffolds and scaffold towers. We are able to offer a scaffold design service that showcases our expertise in identifying the best possible solution.
We are dedicated to delivering the value added outcomes wanted by our customers whilst keeping services cheap. On scaffolding projects that go beyond seven days, we provide an inspection each week as a standard part of the price. This ensures that the scaffold structure and working platforms remain safe to use.
Call 0800 0337604 for a free scaffold quote
So how do we do it? Well, let’s start with our reputation in the scaffolding hire field, which is second to none. We are members of CHAS and Checkatrade (which regularly vets all listed companies) and are accredited with CITB. We are also a health and safety assured company through CIRCS, pass all HSE regulations and use TG20 compliant systems in relation to scaffold tubes and fittings.
All of our Billingshurst scaffolders undergo on the job training, delivered by our advanced supervisors, and also hold asbestos awareness trained tickets. With their expertise and qualifications, they can quickly build a full range of independent, access and support scaffold solutions. And our first class reputation, gained through word of mouth, means that we don’t have to waste money on expensive advertisements or gimmicky websites. This allows us to offer competitive prices on short term and long term projects. High quality scaffolding construction shouldn’t cost you a fortune.
We can take on any commercial, domestic and industrial project of any size, from small house extensions to large new house developments and beyond! Our experience extends from rental property developments to supermarket renovations. We have a full portfolio of jobs we’ve completed in the local area and the following are a select few that highlight our innovative approach:
- A detached house on New Road, Billingshurst needed two fully boarded lifts of access installed to grind out and re-point all four elevations. The rear of the property had a single storey roof that had a 20 metre span. To get the right access, each scaffolder worked to span over it using scaffold unit beams to ensure that no load was placed on the flat roof area.
- Two new build residential properties on Coneyhurst Road, Billingshurst needed three lifts of scaffolding erected on each building, with a blocking lift built at dpc level to the girth of the build and full handrails. A temporary scaffold staircase provided the access and was built up with the external scaffold.
- A heavy duty roofing scaffold with check fittings to carry increased loadings was built to the girth of a detached property on Rowner Road, Billingshurst to remove and re-install the Horsham stone roof cover. The roof was removed and the stones stacked on the scaffold. The property had new close boarding installed and the stone roof re-installed.
- The fire escape on a Roman Way, Billingshurst three storey block of flats needed renewing and we provided a fully boarded scaffold built closely around the existing fire escape to enable it to be removed safely and the new one built in its place. Monaflex sheeting was installed to the external area of the structure to protect the public from the welding works.
- At a property on Bloomfield Drive, Billingshurst we built a scaffold support to the rear elevation. This allowed a local builder to remove the ground floor wall and install a bi-fold patio door section to the complete ground floor rear elevation. We supported the steel beam and ceiling internally whilst the wall was removed and the doors fitted.
- A loft conversion project on a semi-detached house in Kingsfold Close, Billingshurst required a temporary roof scaffold built up and over the property. Scaffolding was erected to three sides of the house with alloy beams installed, spanning from front to back and covered with corrugated sheets. Monaflex plastic sheeting was provided to protect the roof from bad weather while the works were being completed.
Scaffolding Suppliers in Billingshurst
We specialise in temporary roofs, tree protection, conservatory scaffolds and proficient tower solutions. Naturally, all of our construction scaffolding comes with safety measures such as edge protection, handrails and scaffold tags to ensure a safe working environment for trades workers. For work in public areas or where there is a risk, we will supply safety netting to protect against falling debris. Unlike some other scaffolding companies in Billingshurst, we are also able to sell a selection of our stock including tubes, boards and smart guard platforms which are usually used for internal blockwork.
Scaffolding For Billingshurst Companies and Surrounding Areas
Some projects require a specialist design service, by qualified personnel, which is more than just providing a plan on paper. Our design service includes a risk assessment plus method statement that adheres to all codes of practice and full insurance cover. These can be drawn up for public highways (including motorway flyovers), historical sites, timber framed buildings and system scaffolds. Billingshurst is a busy village on an intersection with two main roads - the A29 and the A272 - so our scaffold design service can deliver the complex requirements demanded by any work to be carried out on these public highways.
We operate all around the Billingshurst area including Petersfield, Midhurst, Horsham, Cranleigh, Haslemere, Hindhead, Liphook, Nuthurst, Bolney, Dorking, Crawley, Haywards Heath, Reigate and Redhill.