TOP OF THE SCAFFOLDING CRAWLEY COMPANIES, FOR MORE INFO CALL 01293 735090
With so many contractors providing scaffolding in the Crawley area, you may be wondering which to choose and what makes UK Scaffolders any better than the rest. Well, when considering scaffolders in Crawley, you want a company that’s reliable, professional and health and safety compliant. We have all the right accreditations to give you complete peace of mind that the work will be done to a high standard.
So many scaffolding hire companies in Crawley promise these things, but do they deliver? What makes us different is the guarantee of customer satisfaction that we offer. We achieve this by delivering:
- Highly qualified and local scaffolding erectors who have completed on the job training and hold advanced professional qualifications such as CITB and CIRCS.
- Cheap and affordable scaffolding services that don’t sacrifice quality for costs. We believe in value for money and offer professional services at highly competitive prices.
- Membership of the independent review website Checkatrade, where our positive customer ratings cement our reputation as a quality scaffold provider. Our practice and equipment conform to high HSE regulations and TG20 compliant standards.
- High quality mechanisms, such as scaff tags, safety netting, scaffold alarms and harnesses, designed to preserve the safety of the workers using the scaffolding.
Scaffolding Services Offered
Our commitment is only matched by the range and versatility of our services. Here are a few examples of the type of work that we can undertake for commercial, construction and domestic clients in Crawley:
- Access scaffolds – that can fit in even the tightest of spaces. We also provide access to roofing by devising the appropriate roof and chimney scaffolds and all are fitted with edge protection handrails for safety.
- Temporary roofs – for new house developments, house extensions or renovation works. We are suppliers of a variety of temporary roofs to suit any kind of job.
- Scaffold towers – that are flexible enough to use indoors or outdoors, on rental or owned properties alike.
- Scaffolding protection – our conservatory scaffolds not only provide access but help to protect fragile outbuildings. Our tree protection solutions can help to prevent tree damage as well as protecting trade workers from exposed tree roots.
- Design service – if you need a specific scaffold for complicated works or to comply with regulations, the head scaffolder in the team can provide design documentation that will identify and minimise the risks associated with working at height. We follow up with a full inspection before the scaffold structure is used.
- Scaffolding equipment – we can provide extra tubes, scaffolding platforms and debris netting, all of which are in high demand on public area projects. Our expertise in providing exactly what is needed was demonstrated on a job at Harvester Road in Maidenbower for a contract involving 110 new build houses. The development required progressive scaffolding erected on all plots, including loading bays and crash decks to stairwells. We also provided brickguards in all areas and debris netting for shared areas with neighbouring properties.
Our Completed Scaffolding Crawley Jobs
We’ve already successfully completed many jobs in the Crawley area. Here are details of a few of the customers who are happy to recommend our services:
Three Bridges train station - A fully designed support scaffold was provided for this project to cradle the overhead pedestrian walkway while the supporting concrete stairs were replaced due to subsidence. Steel ladder beams were used at 1 metre centres and placed directly under the walkway to hold the bridge during the period of the work.
Manor Royal, Gatwick Road - Edge protection handrails were installed to the roof area of this industrial unit, including a ladder access tower to provide a safe working area for trades people while the air conditioning units on the roof were replaced.
Horsham Road - Two lifts of scaffold were installed to the girth of the new build brickwork as part of an extension to an existing garden centre. The flat roof area was fully handrailed and had double toe boards installed to allow a new felt roof cover to be laid.
Rusper Road - A large manor house needed a scaffolding solution so that the roof covering could be renewed. Three lifts of scaffold were constructed to the external area with ladder beams installed over lower roofs for all the roofing works to be completed at once.
Bewbush Drive - A council run regeneration contract used scaffold work platforms to install new roofs wanted in a large residential estate. Two lifts of scaffold, including beams over out buildings and conservatories where needed, were provided with external ladder access towers.
Crawley Baptist Church, Crabtree Road - Access for a new build church including chapel and tower was installed progressively to roof level. A large crash deck birdcage was also constructed internally to build up the blockwork walls, plaster and decorate the ceiling and walls.
Tesco, Hazlewick Avenue - A birdcage platform was erected over the checkouts in this store to allow the fire alarm system to be updated. Ladder beams were installed with a double boarded platform and a layer of plastic in between for added protection. This structure was built and dismantled on unsocial shifts as to not cause disruption during normal opening hours.
Gales Drive - A roofing scaffold was provided to this residential property for a loft conversion project. Three lifts were built to the girth of the semi-detached home, with a gable end scaffold constructed to complete the blockwork and brickwork up to the new roof level and provide edge protection.
If you need any more information about the scaffolding services we provide, all you need to do is phone and ask.
Areas Our Erectors Cover
As a major scaffolding Crawley company, we don’t just provide our professional services in town. We also travel within the surrounding areas, including, Charwood, Horley, East Grinstead, Crawley Down, Forest Row, Horsted Keynes, Warnham, Lower Beeding, Broadbridge Heath, Colgate, Lindfield, Argingly, Balcombe, Turners Hill and Lingfield.
Crawley is an ancient town that has its beginnings in the Mesolithic period and it has been expanding ever since. UK Scaffolders is pleased to have been involved in the new build developments on the outskirts of Crawley, such as at Maidenbower. Whatever your scaffolding hire requirements are, we are confident that we can exceed your expectations at a cost that will delight you.
Latest UK Scaffolders projects in Crawley: