With so many contractors providing scaffolding Crawley services, you may be wondering which to choose and what makes us any better than the rest. Well, when considering scaffolders in Crawley, you want a company that’s reliable, professional and health and safety compliant. We have all the right accreditations to give you complete peace of mind that the work will be done to a high standard.
So companies in Crawley promise these things, but do they deliver? What makes us different is the guarantee of customer satisfaction that we offer. We will achieve this by delivering:
- Highly qualified and local scaffolding erectors who have completed on the job training and hold advanced professional qualifications such as CITB and CIRCS.
- Cheap and affordable services that don’t sacrifice quality for costs. We believe in value for money and offer professional services at highly competitive prices.
- Membership of the independent review website Checkatrade, where our positive customer ratings cement our reputation as a quality scaffold provider. Our practice and equipment conform to high HSE regulations and TG20 compliant standards.
- High quality mechanisms, such as scaff tags, safety netting, scaffolding alarms and harnesses, designed to preserve the safety of the workers.
Our commitment is only matched by the range and versatility of our services. Here are a few examples of the type of work that we will undertake for commercial, construction and domestic clients:
- Access scaffolding – that will fit in even the tightest of spaces. We will also provide access to roofing by devising the appropriate roof and chimney scaffolds and all are fitted with edge protection handrails for safety.
- Temporary roofs – for new house developments, house extensions or renovation works. We are suppliers of a variety of weather proofing makeshift structures, our temporary roof coverings and canopies will suit any kind of job.
- Towers – that are flexible enough to use indoors or outdoors, on rental or owned properties alike.
- Protection – our conservatory scaffolds will not only provide access but help to protect fragile outbuildings.
- Our tree protection solutions will help to prevent tree damage as well as protecting trade workers from exposed tree roots.
- Design service – if you need a specific scaffolding Crawley for complicated works or to comply with regulations, the head scaffolder in the team will provide design documentation that will identify and minimise the risks associated with working at height. We will follow up with a full inspection before the scaffold structure is used.
- Equipment – we will provide extra tubes, platforms and debris netting, all of which are in high demand on public area projects. Our expertise in providing exactly what is needed was demonstrated on a job at Harvester Road in Maidenbower for a contract involving 110 new build houses. The development required progressive scaffolding erected on all plots, including loading bays and crash decks to stairwells. We will also provided brickguards in all areas and debris netting for shared areas with neighbouring properties.
Our Completed Local Jobs
We’ve already successfully completed many different jobs around the area. Here are details of a few of the customers who are happy to recommend our services:
Three Bridges train station – A fully designed support scaffolding was provided for this project to cradle the overhead pedestrian walkway while the supporting concrete stairs were replaced due to subsidence. Steel ladder beams were used at 1 metre centres and placed directly under the walkway to hold the bridge during the period of the work.
Manor Royal, Gatwick Road – Fall protection handrails were installed to the roof area of this industrial unit, including a ladder access tower to provide a safe working area for trades people while the air conditioning units on the roof were replaced.
Horsham Road – Two lifts of scaffold were installed to the girth of the new build brickwork as part of an extension to an existing garden centre. The flat roof area was fully handrailed and had double toe boards installed to allow a new felt roof cover to be laid.
Rusper Road – A large manor house needed a scaffolding solution so that the roof covering could be renewed. Three lifts of scaffold were constructed to the external area with ladder beams installed over lower roofs for all the roofing works to be completed at once.
Bewbush Drive – A council run regeneration contract used scaffold work platforms to install new roofs wanted in a large residential estate. Two lifts of scaffold, including beams over out buildings and conservatories where needed, were provided with external ladder access towers.
The Baptist Church, Crabtree Road – Access for a new build church including chapel and tower was installed progressively to roof level. A large crash deck birdcage was also constructed internally to build up the blockwork walls, plaster and decorate the ceiling and walls.
Tesco, Hazlewick Avenue – A birdcage platform was erected over the checkouts in this store to allow the fire alarm system to be updated. Ladder beams were installed with a double boarded platform and a layer of plastic in between for added protection. This structure was built and dismantled on unsocial shifts as to not cause disruption during normal opening hours.
Gales Drive – A roofing scaffold was provided to this residential property for a loft conversion project. Three lifts were built to the girth of the semi-detached home, with a gable end scaffold constructed to complete the blockwork and brickwork up to the new roof level and provide edge protection.
If you need any more information about the services we provide, all you need to do is phone and ask our scaffolding Crawley team and we will be more than happy to help.
As a major scaffolding Crawley company, we don’t just provide our professional services in town. We will also travel within the surrounding areas, including, Charwood, Horley, East Grinstead, Crawley Down, Forest Row, Horsted Keynes, Warnham, Lower Beeding, Broadbridge Heath, Colgate, Lindfield, Argingly, Balcombe, Turners Hill and Lingfield.
Crawley is an ancient town that has its beginnings in the Mesolithic period and it has been expanding ever since. We are pleased to have been involved in the new build developments on the outskirts of the town, such as at Maidenbower. Whatever your hire requirements are, we are confident that we will exceed your expectations at a cost that will delight you.